The Washington Professional Counselors Association (WAPROCA) is an organization dedicated to protecting:
- innovation, in the field of counseling.
- the publics right, to choose both traditional and alternative approaches to developing human potential and exploring personal growth.
- professional interests and practice rights of Certified Counselors and Certified Advisers.
We strive to:
- advance the professional practice of counseling by Certified Counselors and Certified Advisers in Washington State, and set a high standard for the ethical conduct of our members.
- educate the public regarding the benefits and value of professional counseling provided by Certified Counselors and Certified Advisers.
- encourage our members to achieve the highest standards of professional preparation and competence commensurate with the Certified Counselor and Certified Adviser scope of practice.